Our goal is to provide exceptional services to our clients by meeting their individual needs and requirements, creating opportunities for them to collaborate with foreign institutions as well as assist in becoming a leading organization in the market.
Focus on the client
Competences and professionalism
We believe in constant development and consistently explore latest innovations which help to improve our expertise and ensure the highest quality of our services.
We value efficiency, base our work on facts and focus on achieving highest possible results.
We provide our services in a harmonious way by following three principles: keeping our promises, placing great importance even on smallest details and basing our relationships on taking full responsibility.
We love challenges and innovations because these two things encourage continuous growth.
Unconventional issues require unconventional solutions..
NEW IDEAS HELP TO SOLVE OLD PROBLEMS
COUNTRIES CONNECTED BY THE NETWORK
THOUSANDS EUROS OF FUNDING
WHY WE ARE UNIQUE?
INNOVATION WORLD NETWORK (INWN) is an international network connecting organizations which provide combined and integrated services in the areas of project proposal preparation, project administration and consultancy. We start with building the right strategy and then move to implementation of your idea. Our network partners have been consulting local and international organizations since 2017.
Our strength lies in having fully integrated teams working in various project management areas in different countries as well as a shared international database of good practices and clients. Our members’ resources allow the clients of INWN to receive effective, innovative, integrated and high-quality services in local and international projects and adopt best cross-border practical knowledge.
The synergy of our network members’ experience, knowledge and human capital makes us reliable partners who genuinely strive to bring added-value to all customers. We are loyal and we strictly follow the principles of confidentiality and business ethics. These are the reasons why INWN is usually the first choice not only when it comes to complex innovative projects but also when searching for latest innovative solutions and international partners to implement these solutions with.
The foundation of our business is these core values and our key objective is to become your reliable and effective partner.
Long-standing INWN experts’ experience with EU Structural Funds allows us to provide consulting, project preparation and management services. INWN activities also encompass organizing international and science conferences as well as EU project dissemination services.
Personal and professional development, new ideas, investments in modern equipment and technologies – these are only a few of the opportunities, which can be funded by the EU Structural Funds and other instruments. Anyone from individual citizens to various institutions and organizations operating in different fields may obtain and make use of EU support.
The support of EU Structural Funds can be granted to great variety of sectors: business, rural development (rural tourism, crafts, agriculture, forestry, etc.), trainings, skill and qualification development, employment, solutions to social issues, culture, education, scientific research, technological advancements, innovations, the development of Information Society, environment, energy, healthcare, transport and tourism sectors.
The preparation and management of these projects require specific knowledge, skills and experience. It is important to consider all possible nuances and subtleties when it comes to project proposal preparation and application submission – starting with filling out all documents carefully and correctly, realistically assessing one’s options and possibilities, and, of course, absorbing funding appropriately. Sometimes, even a minor error may lead to a negative decision regarding the financial support to your business and initiatives.
We can ensure successful EU project proposal preparation and implementation and offer our assistance in the following areas:
- General consultations regarding financial support opportunities
- Individual consultations on the implementation of a specific project or certain project stages.
- Preliminary research and approximate assessment of your options and chances at obtaining EU financial support.
- Estimation and planning of realistic prospects of getting EU funding.
- Preparation of applications for EU funds (LVPA, CPVA, NMA, Invega, ETBT, EKP, EK).
- Development of investment projects
- Development of business plans
- Administration and implementation of EU projects
- Dissemination of administrated/implemented projects.
PROJECT PROPOSAL PREPARATION
Qualified INWM experts assist in assessing your options and prospects to receive financial support, prepare all required documents, and avoid potential misinterpretations or mistakes in order to obtain funding and correctly absorb allocated funds.
Our project administration services help the clients meet their commitments; we ensure that the project management process is efficient, integrated and takes place in a timely manner.
We also assist with additional client’s obligations to their financial donors.
DISSEMINATION OF PROJECT RESULTS
Dissemination gives the opportunity to inform the public about ongoing projects, their objectives, stages, achieved results, donors and the authorities implementing the projects.
Sometimes even the smallest mistake can lead to a negative decision when it comes to EU support, therefore, at INWN we work hard to mitigate all potential risks and ensure a positive evaluation of your project.
Major steps of project proposal preparation:
- Conducting a feasibility study
- Drafting a preliminary application
- Preparing and submitting project application
These obligations are not related to direct project promoters’ activities and would require a great amount of extra work as well as specific project administration insight.
Project administration stages:
- Forming/preparing and submitting payment requests
- Organizing procurement procedures (procurement documents, handling administrative procedures, supervising the execution of signed contracts, etc.)
- Preparing and submitting reports to managing authorities
- Preparing all other documents that are related to managing EU structural funds and represent our client in the whole project cycle.
Major dissemination activities:
- Preparing and publishing press releases
- Designing posters and memory boards
- Installing posters/banners and stands indoors
- Designing and printing information and promotion material (leaflets, brochures, stickers etc.)
- Providing digital project dissemination solutions
- Organizing conferences, forums, workshops and other type of events